2nd Annual Community Gear Swap Dates Announced
The Gear Swap is an awesome event where our local customers get to be the sellers of their own lightly used gear.
Just bring any items to the store closest to you that fit within the acceptable conditions, set your price and on the weekend of April 6th and 7th, we'll put it all out on the floor for the general public to purchase.
- Clothing, sleeping bags/material items should be recently laundered and free of odor
- Footwear must be clean & in good condition for future miles
- Electronics must be in good working order
- All other gear (backpacks/tents/etc.) should also be clean and in usable condition
- Undergarments (boxers/briefs/bras/underwear/socks)
- Anything broken or in unusable condition
Email or call us with any questions!
Click here for the contact info to your local store